Dengie Ulser Lite has been developed to help find the balance between supplying sufficient fibre for good doers to maintain gastric health without promoting excessive weight gain.
Recent studies have shown that using straw as part of the ration does not increase the risk of gastric ulcers (Jansson et al, 2021) and provides a valuable source of low calorie fibre.
The inclusion of grass alongside the straw aids palatability and ensures the feed is soft and palatable.
• A soft, tasty blend of British grown, chopped, precision-dried grass and high-quality oat straw for maximum fibre content whilst being low in calories
• Alfalfa pellets are included to provide a bio-available source of calcium
• Naturally low in sugar 6.5% and starch 2%
• A unique blend of herbs including oregano, cinnamon, ginger, rosemary, thyme are added to enhance palatability
• ADM Protexin In-Feed Formula provides prebiotics and yeast for gastric health. FOS prebiotics have been shown to stimulate lactic-acid utilizing bacteria in the horse’s stomach.
• A very light dressing of British-grown rapeseed oil is added to promote coat shine
• Approved by BETA for horses and ponies prone to Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome
• Free from molasses, artificial flavours, preservatives and binders. Non-GM
Oat straw, precision dried grass, grass pellets, alfalfa pellets, rapeseed oil, ADM Protexin In-Feed Formula, herbs (oregano, cinnamon, ginger, rosemary and thyme)
Typical analysis (%) ‘as fed’
Digestible Energy 8MJ/kg
Naturally Occurring Sugar 6.5
Dengie Ulser Lite is a straight feed and so can be fed in the bucket at any level up to 500g per 100kg bodyweight.
If using as a hay replacer - feed the same weight of Dengie Ulser Lite as the forage you are replacing.
Feeding 1.5kgs per 100kgs bodyweight will provide 1.5% of the horse’s bodyweight as forage per day on an as fed basis.
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all DPD orders require a signature (or a photograph during COVID-19 social distancing) upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.
Please visit our Delivery & returns Page >> https://www.burnhills.com/delivery-returns-i5