ReadiGrass is the ever-popular flagship product from Friendship Estates. ReadiGrass is a 100% natural feed, with all the goodness of ryegrass pastures captured in every bag.
The benefits of ReadiGrass include
• High feed value
• Rich in digestible fibre to aid correct gut function
• Natural source of nutrients including the correct Calcium: Phosphorus ratio.
• Dust extracted for a healthy respiratory tract
• The drying process prevents fungal spores and other contaminants found in hay.
• No molasses or additives
• Highly palatable to even fussy eaters
• Reduces bolting of feed and encourages chewing to sustain correct wear of teeth.
• Reduces boredom – Edinburgh University research shows that short chop forage takes longer to eat than long chop forage.
Reasons to Feed ReadiGrass include
• Horses with limited access to fresh pastures
• For horses with poor dentition and an inability to chew long stem fibres
• To prevent weight loss when horse comes in from summer grazing to winter stabling
• To avoid dust allergies caused by storage moulds in hay
• To supplement, or completely replace, poor quality hay with a low nutritional value
• As a treat or a change for a horse bored with winter forage
Made exclusively from British pastures, the unique low-temperature drying process removes the water, but leaves the fragrant grass aroma, vibrant colour and most importantly the high nutrient value of fresh grass. This gives a feed that is more nutritious than hay yet still contains the digestible fibre essential for every horse’s health’.
ReadiGrass is also great for small animals such as rabbits. For these animals, it is available in small 1Kg bags under the name of Friendly Readigrass.
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Royal Mail strike action is having a serious impact on delivery times both with Royal Mail and other couriers. Other couriers are struggling with increased volumes as customers switch to them from Royal Mail.
DPD are temporarily suspending shipments to areas where they have large backlogs in order to clear them before taking on more parcels. For DPD orders, we will try to book your delivery with DPD in the first instance. If we are unable to, we will try to book an alternative courier. If we are unable to find a courier for your order, we will cancel and refund your order and let you know via email.
We expect services to return to normal shortly after the Christmas period.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all DPD orders require a signature (or a photograph during COVID-19 social distancing) upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.
Please visit our Delivery & returns Page >> https://www.burnhills.com/delivery-returns-i5