High energy and protein feed and mineral block for cattle and sheep with access to lower quality grazing/forage to support optimal health and performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• High protein feed block, containing natural protein and urea, to help complement lower quality grazing/forages in order to support feed digestion and animal performance
• Good levels of energy from fermentable (starch and sugar) to help support optimal body condition scores, fertility, growth performance and milk production
• Includes protected zinc for cattle and sheep at risk of lameness and mastitis
• Fortified with minerals, vitamins and trace elements to help complement levels often found lacking in forages
• Breeding ewes after tupping throughout the mid-pregnancy period
• Breeding and growing cattle from mid-summer onwards throughout winter where no extra copper is required
• Mixed grazing situations
• Offer in Rumevite feeders to help control intakes and reduce contamination at a ratio of one per 15 head of cattle or 35 head of sheep
• Ensure ad-lib forage is always available
• Do not offer to cattle or sheep under 3 months of age
• Cattle up to 500g/head/day
• Sheep up to 200g/head/day
ME MJ/kg DM 12.5
Zinc* mg/kg 1000
Manganese mg/kg 500
Iodine mg/kg 40
Cobalt mg/kg 5
Selenium mg/kg 5
Vitamin A iu/kg 50,000
Vitamin D3 iu/kg 10,000
Vitamin E iu/kg 250
*includes protected zinc
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.