A high specification complementary feed supplement for all dogs, providing a painless and economical aid for maintaining healthy joints.
Through the use of 12 specific active ingredients, Joint Aid provides support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, helping to maintain flexibility of movement throughout the life of the dog.
-Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs.
-Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs’ metabolism.
-Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health, fertility and performance.
-Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
-Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
-Wheat gluten free.
-100% Non GM - soya free formulation.
-Contains 12 specific active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids.
-Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
-Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets.
Through the addition of the following specific active ingredients, Joint Aid provides a complementary nutritional support for all dogs.
- Chondroitin is essential for the resilience of cartilage by maintaining the resistance to compression. It also aids the repair and formation of connective tissue.
- Collagen possesses great tensile strength and provides the body’s tissues with their firmness and strength. Referred to as the “glue that holds the body together”, it is essential for connecting and supporting the bones, tendons, muscles and cartilage.
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.
- Glucosamine gives cartilage its strength, structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bone and ligaments and is found in high concentrations in connective tissue and cartilage.
Glutamine (Glucose Fermentation)
- Glutamine is a protein derived amino acid that supports the natural immune response and is essential for gut wall integrity.
- Hemp oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the dog to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA & DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils, but are crucial for the health, fertility, condition and performance of the animal.
- MSM is a source of natural organic sulphur. Sulphur is found in high concentrations in joints and helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues.
- Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen in the body that forms the matrix of connective tissues in mammals. It directly affects the level of tissue growth, development or repair after injury so is crucial for healing and the body’s immune system.
Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System
For all of the above active ingredients to be utilised, they have to be absorbed from the dogs’ digestive tract. Oatinol supplies natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that help establish the perfect medium for enzyme activity in the gut to absorb feed components.
Oatinol - Natural
Tocotrienol antioxidants are found naturally in oat bran. This tocotrienol form of vitamin E is 40 to 60 times more readily recycled in membrane systems and supports tissue integrity.
Oatinol - Oat Derived
Beta glucans provide nourishment for beneficial fibre degrading microbes and helps maintain a high level of natural immunity.
Oatinol - Polar Lipids
Polar lipids are found in high concentrations in cell membranes and are essential for tissue integrity and the controlled passage of materials into and out of cells.
1. Simply mix with the dogs’ normal feed.
2. Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
3. For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
Oils & Fats
Hemp Seed Meal
Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp
Cane (sugar) Molasses
Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol)
Glutamine (glucose fermentation)
E5 manganese (glycine chelate)
Very digestible 2mm pellets.
At Full Support Level 1 x 500g Pack Will Last up to 100 Days
This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.