The Woof Wear Polo Bandages are manufactured from a new luxurious fleece and are designed to be used with or without a protective pad underneath (leg wraps available separately).
These luxurious fleece polo bandages are suitable for use during schooling, dressage warm-up and gentle exercise providing light support to the leg.
Sold in packs of four
One Size fits all - 2.7m long x 120mm wide
• When fitting bandages it is extremely important to apply the bandage with even pressure all the way down the leg
• Too tight and you will restrict blood flow to the structures in the leg
• Too loose and it will slip down and the horse could trip or get caught up in it.
• Bandages will need to be removed from packaging and re-rolled before applying to the horse
• Open the bandage up and take the hook tab and fold back on to the loop tab.
• Roll the bandage tightly inwards
• Once it is rolled you are now ready to fit the bandage to your horse’s leg
• For the near side legs, take the bandage in your right hand and end in your left
• Lie the end of the bandage flat against the horse’s leg just under the knee
• Wrap the bandage with even pressure around the leg (anticlockwise), ensuring there is a 1cm overlap each wrap
• Go down the leg to the fetlock and then come back up finishing your bandage at the top (just under the knee) with the hook and loop fastening towards the back of the leg.
• Repeat with off side legs but hold the bandage roll in your left hand and wrap clockwise.
• Close all straps prior to washing
• Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
• DO NOT tumble dry
• DO NOT leave in strong sunlight
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.