Thunderbrook Base Mix is a concentrated balanced base feed. Ideal for all horses of all disciplines. Contains the essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, natural vitamins, minerals, over 100 anti-oxidants, metabolic cofactors and other micro-nutrients in a form both bioavailable and clean.
One 15kg sack contains sufficient feed for a horse in light work for 30 days.
Why choose Thunderbrook Base Mix?
• No fillers, binders, pelleting agents, preservatives or chemically synthesised micro-nutrients are included.
• All Ingredients have been carefully sourced to avoid fertiliser, pesticide, herbicide and other chemical treatments, preservatives, mould inhibitors, etc. wherever possible and whilst trying to keep costs low.
• All Ingredients have been carefully processed to minimise denaturation of the essential macro and micro nutrients.
• Contains No wheat, wheatfeed, oatfeed, soya, legumes, sugar beet, molasses, alfalfa, soya oil, corn oil, mixed vegetable oil or waste by-products from human oat or wheat food milling and production.
• Superior Ratio of beneficial omega-3 polyunsaturates, high quality oil, high quality protein, extremely low sugar and starch feed.
• Added prebiotics, probiotics, fruits, herbs and botanicals in generous amounts, providing functional foods to nutritionally support a healthy gut environment.
• No need to add other supplements such as probiotics, magnesium calmers, oils, etc
Composition: Stabilised and ground whole linseed, naturally stabilised rice bran, natural fractionated yeast extract, proprietary blend of herbs (fruits, herbs and botanicals), limestone flour, magnesium carbonate, Bioplex minerals, Lysine, Yea-Sacc, Bio-Mos, Natural vitamin E, chelated magnesium, chelated calcium, chelated zinc, chelated copper, chelated selenium, organic extra virgin sesame seed oil, natural vitamin A and D3.
Analysis: Oil (23.25%), Protein (22%), Starch (10%), Sugar (2.8%), Fibre (5.75%), Ash (14%) DE=15.5MJ/kg
Total content values (naturally from the ingredients plus added): Vit E (naturally sourced alpha tocopheryl acetate) minimum 1000mg/kg; Vit D3 (naturally sourced) 6000iu/kg, Copper 200mg/kg; Zinc 800mg/kg; Magnesium (including two types of chelate) 1.5%; Calcium (including chelated calcium) 2%; Selenium 1.5mg/kg; Iron (all natural, non added) 95mg/kg; Lysine 2%.
500g of Base Mix per day provides a 500Kg horse with the full daily requirements (according to NRC guidelines) of the main vitamins and minerals.
15,000iU Vitamin A
3,000iU Vitamin D
500iU Vitamin E
10g Yeasacc providing 1000 million CFU Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026 as an aid in feed digestion
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.