The Woof Wear Travel Boots are great quality and high specification materials with a wrap-around system which gives increased protection to the coronet, knee and hock.
These travel boots have a Tough & Durable 600 Denier Ripstop outer and a high-density foam inner with wicking fleece lining. PP hoof guards add strength, protection and durability whilst the fully adjustable straps to ensure a snug fit.
Sold in sets of four boots (two front and two hind)
• You will find two front boots and two hind boots in the Travel Boot pack
• The shorter boots fit on the front legs and the larger boots are for the hind legs
• Undo the hook and loop straps and open the boots flat
• Place the inner centre seam of the boot down the back of the horse’s leg
• Wrap the sides of the boot around the leg securing firmly with the hook and loop fastenings.
• Ensure the knees on the front legs and hocks on the hinds are covered by the boot
• Pull the boot down (with the direction of the hair) to ensure the coronet band is protected.
• These boots should be at least 1 cm from the ground
• Close all straps prior to washing
• It is recommended to only wash two boots at a time, with no other articles
• Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
• Pull into shape whilst damp
• DO NOT tumble dry
• Dry away from direct heat
• DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
• Pull into shape whilst damp
See product images
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all DPD orders require a signature (or a photograph during COVID-19 social distancing) upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.