TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer is designed for broodmares, youngstock and stallions. The formula will promote superb muscle and skeletal development without providing excess calories resulting overtopping. It is outstandingly successful in doing so.
TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer improves the amount of nutrients a horse can extract from his total diet (forage and concentrate) in exactly the same way as TopSpec Comprehensive Feed Balancer. This means that breeding stock can receive optimum nutrition from reduced levels of hard feed, with many resulting benefits.
It greatly improves hoof, skin and coat quality, whilst helping to maintain appetite. TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer moderates the effects of stress on horses and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer also provides the following benefits for:
• Provides the nutrients to optimise fertility.
• Promotes colostrum quality.
• Promotes milk quality and yield.
• Helps to maintain good body condition whilst lactating.
• All the micronutrient requirements of the in-utero foal are met, helping the foal to reach its maximum potential at birth.
Foals and Youngstock
TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer is very palatable, and beneficial for foals from three weeks of age. Younger foals may safely nibble at their dam’s TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer but until they are three weeks of age they will not benefit fully from it as their digestive systems will not be mature enough to digest it efficiently.
• Helps to promote good, even growth rates.
• Promotes correct limb development, bone production and strength.
• Provides nutritional support for those being treated for abnormal limb or joint development.
• Optimises fertility
• Helps to maintain condition, notably during the covering season.
TopSpec Stud Feed Balancer contains the following features:
• Optimum amounts of all the micronutrients needed to complement feed intake and
allow broodmares and youngstock to reach their maximum potential.
• Excellent quality protein and intracellular soya oil.
• Concentrated levels of added micronutrients, including chelated minerals for improved availability.
• Powerful levels of Vitamin E and selenium, vital antioxidants, important for fertility and muscle function.
• Effective levels of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements to develop and maintain strong bone and superb muscle.
• The scientifically proven levels of Biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day), and associated nutrients, to improve hoof and coat quality and skin condition.
• Two advanced yeast products to help optimise fibre digestibility in the hindgut and remove gut pathogens.
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all DPD orders require a signature (or a photograph during COVID-19 social distancing) upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.