Topspec Senior Lite Feed Balancer is designed for elderly horses that are prone to weight gain. It combines the benefits of a low-calorie feed balancer and a joint supplement, in a highly cost-effective way.
Senior Lite Feed Balancer includes the scientifically recommended rate of glucosamine in a daily quantity of feed to help maintain mobility. This rate is 10 grams of glucosamine/500kg horse/day.
Senior Lite Feed Balancer is a very palatable ‘Non-Heating’ feed that contains several supplements that provide the levels of micronutrients and digestive aids normally only found in high quality specialised supplements. When Senior Lite Feed Balancer is fed there is therefore no need to add any further supplements.
Feeding Senior Lite Feed Balancer will not promote weight gain when fed as part of a calorie controlled diet.
Senior Lite Feed Balancer contains yeast probiotics to support healthy digestion. The probiotics are particularly beneficial for elderly horses suffering from stress e.g. during changes in routine, given less than ideal turnout time, losing a companion, recovering from illness, after worming and during or after a course of antibiotics.
Senior Lite Feed Balancer contains the following features: -
• Optimum levels of all the micronutrients needed to balance feed for light-medium work.
• Glucosamine, MSM, amino acids, complex carbohydrates, and anti-oxidants, to help maintain healthy joints.
• A highly available source of vitamin C to help maintain healthy lung tissue.
• Powerful levels of vitamin E and selenium to act as anti-oxidants, neutralizing the harmful presence of excess free radicals which may speed the ageing process, and to help maintain muscle function.
• Two advanced yeast products to help fibre digestion and help to maintain a healthy immune system.
• Scientifically proven levels of biotin, plus associated nutrients, to greatly improve hoof quality. These micronutrients also promote a supple skin and a shiny coat.
• Generous levels of B vitamins to compensate for decreased production in the hindgut when fibre intake is limited.
• Organic chelated minerals for improved availability.
• Effective levels of protein, vitamins, minerals and trace elements to help maintain strong bone.
Topspec Senior Lite Feed Balancer is formulated without cereal grains and provides only low levels of sugar and starch. It is important to keep the starch intake of elderly horses low when fibre intake is compromised, in order to maintain healthy hindgut function and avoid loose droppings.
Senior Lite Feed Balancer is available in 15kg sacks, which last a 500kg horse for 30 days or a 250kg pony for 60 days.
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all DPD orders require a signature (or a photograph during COVID-19 social distancing) upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.