Dodson and Horrell is the high fibre, high oil competition muesli for horses & ponies in work that need stamina, speed and control. In Staypower Muesli, the calories are delivered by a carefully controlled balance of slow releasing energy ingredients providing fuel for the mind and muscles without making your horse over-excitable.
• Providing slow release energy for stamina, strength and controlled power
• Nutritionally supporting temperament via our unique blend of fibres and oil
• Promoting long term health and vitality
• Feeding a patented blend of antioxidants and a comprehensive blend of B vitamins together with over 25 vitamins and minerals to support digestive, muscular, hoof, coat, immune and joint health
• Recovery due to the tailored package of electrolytes, B vitamins, protein and calories that Staypower Muesli contains together with our inclusion of a small quantity of micromanaged cooked cereals
• Ensuring that muscle glycogen and hydration status is rapidly recovered after work
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.