Dodson and Horrell Staypower Cubes are ideal for working competition horses and ponies that need a high calorie, low starch diet or those horses and ponies that are prone to gastric ulcers. The cubes are based on a high fibre and high oil formula and are ideal for horses and ponies prone to excitability. They can also be fed in conjunction with ERS Pellets. Our digestive health and vitality packages help to keep your horse happy and healthy.
• Horses competing in stamina disciplines such as eventing and endurance as our stamina package provides vital energy for work
• Delivering calories by a carefully controlled balance of slow releasing energy ingredients
• Providing fuel for the mind and muscles
• Supporting your horse’s health via a patented blend of antioxidants, fortified vitamins and minerals and a comprehensive blend of B vitamins
• Supporting digestive, muscular, hoof, coat, immune and joint health
• Post work recovery & hydration due to the micromanaged cooked cereal and electrolytes
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all DPD orders require a signature (or a photograph during COVID-19 social distancing) upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.
Please visit our Delivery & returns Page >> https://www.burnhills.com/delivery-returns-i5