Dodson and Horrell Yearling Cubes are a nutritionally balanced cube for Thoroughbred weanlings and yearlings.
• Growth: Highly digestible and high in quality amino acids
• Bone & Joint Development: Formulated to ensure a controlled glycaemic response and optimal dietary cation anion balance, as well as high levels of calcium and chelated copper
• Immune System: High in vitamin E, with added organic selenium and MOS
• Hoof & Coat Health: High in quality protein, with added biotin and chelated zinc
• Digestive System: Specially cooked cereals and added probiotics
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.