Bedmax shavings are large flake, purpose made bedding for horses and ponies.
They are made at three dedicated Bedmax production plants in the UK, from fresh timber sourced from renewable UK forestry.
Bedmax shavings are designed to help you meet all the environmental health and welfare issues that can jeopardise your horse’s well-being in the stable.
• Dust - Bedmax has one of the lowest levels of dust and spores on the market
• Hoofcare – Bedmax larger flakes provide support and are dried to a moisture level that helps prevent hooves from drying out and cracking
• Moisture – Bedmax larger flakes help drain urine down to smaller shavings underneath.
• Cushioning – Bedmax shavings help create a clean, supportive bed that enourages horses to lie down and rest
• Hygiene – Bedmax are made from fresh pine because pine offers unique antibacterial action against harmful bacteria and fungi. The shavings are also dried at sterilising temperatures during production.
Other benefits of Bedmax
• Long lasting - BEDMAX shavings help keep your bed in good, healthy condition for longer that many other forms of bedding, and they’re easy to muck out with minimal wastage
• Great Value - Owners who use Bedmax do so because they want the best bedding for their horses’ health and welfare first. But Bedmax is also competitively priced, long-lasting, easy to use and economical. And that all adds up to exceptional value.
Burnhill Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TIP! - The quickest way to get a delivery quote is to add the desired products to your basket, go to the checkout and click "Get Delivery Estimate"
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm the same working day (with the exception of some items that clearly show a delayed dispatch notice on the product image).
The order may also be delivered to your place of work or left in a safe place at the chosen delivery address (safe place does not require a signature but is left at the customers own risk). Please be aware all orders require a signature upon delivery, unless requested otherwise. Delivery charges are calculated on the delivery weight that we assign to a product. This may differ from the actual weight of the product, for example, in instances where the bulky nature of the product means increased postage costs apply. If there is no one in to sign for the delivery and a safe place has not been selected a card will be left and an automatic re-delivery will be attempted the next working day. If for a second time the delivery has not been signed for a second card will be left detailing how to re-arrange delivery. If no attempt is made to re-arrange delivery, the order will returned to us. If the order is returned to us after the second card attempt we will incur a charge which may be passed on to the customer.